Did you know that we start losing collagen in our twenties? This gradual loss of collagen decreases elasticity in your skin and increases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While you can’t stop this from happening, there are things you can do to support collagen production for a more youthful appearance. One option available from your dermatologist is Sculptra near me in Reston, VA to promote a natural collagen increase with long-lasting results.
How Can You Increase Collagen In Your Face?
Boost collagen production and rejuvenation your appearance with:
- Healthy Diet: Focus on a balanced diet rich in nutrients, like vitamin C and amino acids. Consider adding a collagen supplement to your diet.
- UV Protection: Daily sunscreen use will prevent sun damage to collagen fibers and reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Topical Skincare: Retinols, vitamin C serums, and peptides have all been shown to stimulate collagen production.
- Microneedling: Trigger your body’s natural healing process and collagen production with a microneedling treatment.
- Laser Therapy: Laser treatments can be used to address skin concerns like tone, texture, wrinkles, and fine lines by stimulating collagen growth.
- Sculptra: When you get injections of Sculptra near me, your body will naturally produce more collagen where injections are placed. This will results in plumper, more youthful looking skin.
Increase Collagen with Sculptra
While all of these options can help to improve your appearance as you age, we want to talk a little more about Sculptra and how it works. Cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers enhance your appearance by addressing the symptoms of aging. Sculptra works by actually addressing the cause. With Sculptra near me, you will regain volume and fullness naturally over time.
This is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. Unlike filler, results take time, but will last around two years.
Cosmetic Dermatologist in Reston, VA
Turn back the hands of time by increasing the collagen in your face with Sculptra near me! Find out if you’re a good candidate by scheduling an appointment with an experienced injector at Integrated Dermatology of Reston.